We can assist in the following Areas
- Design and certification
- Concept, preliminary and construction level of design
- Assessment of existing structures for modifications or additions
- Static and dynamic analysis
- Liaison with asset owners and contractors to produce economic and functional design solutions
- Working alongside other project team disciplines (i.e. mechanical, electrical and civil) to produce co-ordinated designs
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR NEXT NPI PROJECT
- Our experience
- Cost-effective solutions
- Projects delivered on time and budget
- Fast response times
- Customer first approach
- Clear and consistent communications
- Innovative designs
OUR NON-PROCESS INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN SOLUTIONS
With WA at the forefront of Australia’s mining industry, non-process infrastructure (NPI) plays a vital role in ensuring the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of mining operations. NPI refers to the facilities and structures that are needed to support mining operations.
Waddell Consulting Engineers are highly experienced in the design of non-process infrastructure such as vehicle workshops, fuel facilities, wash bays, tyre change facilities, switchrooms and accommodation complexes. Typically, NPI projects are delivered as a Design and Construct package, our team design is experienced in providing contractors with an efficient design at both the tender and construction stages of the project.
With previous experience through working on numerous non-process infrastructure projects, our engineers can provide an innovative design that is tailored specifically to each client. We take into consideration the materials and connections used to ensure a time and cost-effective solution that is beneficial to our client.
Our work speaks for itself, here is a sample of the successful non-process infrastructure projects we have completed for our clients.