- Retaining Walls – Measurement and documentation of failing or leaning retaining walls. Typical retaining walls in Perth region include panel and post retaining wall, core filled brickwork, mass brickwork or limestone retaining walls. When these retaining walls are not constructed adequately. The wall can lean or crack over time. Our engineers are experienced in various repairs that are available to rectify a damaged retaining wall.
- Fire Damage – establish how much of the structure needs to be demolished and rebuilt to gain council approval for repairs. Our documents and reports will itemise the full details needed for approval and construction.
- Termite Damage – can often begin in the roof but then spread throughout the house. We assess the full extent of the damage throughout the property and provide the details in a report along with the drawings to guide the builders to adequately quote the repairs needed.
With over 30 years of experience in providing structural reports for all types of properties and structures, we can assist with a quick turnaround for your report.
Our Consulting Engineers support the Greater Perth and surrounding regions for investigations and the preparation of structural reports to assist you to remediate damaged or failing structures.
Typical inspection and reports cater for the following scenarios: –
- Retrospective Approval – Measuring, documenting and checking existing structures that require engineering certification to gain Council approval for the structures. This can include extensions, patios, retaining walls, sheds and pools.
- Structural Cracks – Investigation of cracking to properties. Our reports cover the extent of the damage and detail recommended remedial works.
- Concrete Damage – Damaged concrete structures typically through either impact damage or corrosion of reinforcement commonly referred to as concrete cancer. Our reports will typically detail extent of damage, cause and required remedial works to repair the structure.