Innovative Industrial Engineering Solutions in Perth
The need for an understanding of the operational and functional requirements of industrial engineering solutions in the industrial sector is at the forefront of our designs. Whether it is an assessment of an existing structure or a new build, our team of experienced engineers will assess our client’s requirements and select the materials and structural form that produce the most cost effective, robust and ‘fit for purpose’ engineered solution.
Industrial Engineering Services We Offer to Industry Sectors
We offer a diverse range of industrial engineering design and documentation in the industrial market including:
- Industrial buildings such as workshops, sheds, warehouses
- Material handling structures
- Bins, chutes and plate elements
- Design of concrete foundations and structures for cyclonic and equipment loads
- Access structures and modifications to existing plant
- Transport frames and skids
- Crane rails, monorails and lifting frames
- Design and certification of equipment for Working Load Limit (WLL) or Maximum Rated Capacity (MRC). (Previously termed SWL)
Contact Perth’s Industrial Engineering Experts
Choose B. Waddell Consulting Engineers in Perth for innovative and cost-effective industrial engineering designs and full documentation. We are committed to understanding the needs of each client and to safely complete industrial projects on time. Contact our professional team of structural engineering consultants today on 08 9409 4843.
View a selection of the successful industrial engineering projects we have completed for our clients below.