We can assist in the following Areas
- Design and certification
- Concept, preliminary and construction level of design
- Assessment of existing structures for modifications or additions
- Static and dynamic analysis
- Liaison with asset owners and contractors to produce economic and functional design solutions
- Working alongside other project team disciplines (i.e. mechanical, electrical and civil) to produce co-ordinated designs
Why choose B. Waddell Consulting Engineers
- Our experience
- Cost-effective solutions
- Projects delivered on time and budget
- Fast response times
- Customer first approach
- Clear and consistent communications
- Innovative designs
What we offer
B. Waddell Consulting Engineers are highly experienced in the design of mining and resource sector process support structures such as conveyors, trestles, transfer stations, bins and hoppers, platforms and pipe supports.
Our engineers are also qualified to check and certify existing designs to ensure they are structurally adequate for its purpose and meets project specifications. All designs and certifications are completed in accordance with the Australian Standards or international standards where applicable.
With previous experience working on projects involving process structures, our engineers are capable of providing an innovative design that is tailored specifically to each client. We take into consideration the materials and connections used to ensure a time and cost-effective solution that is beneficial to our client.
Our work speaks for itself, here is a sample of the successful projects we have completed for our clients.